Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do I change the volume in OS X using my keyboard?

I have got a HP keyboard with my eMac (running OS X 10.2.8) and I was wondering if there is anything I can do to change the volume using keyboard shortcuts or something... Thereis a volume knob on my keyboard but it doesn't work, however the mute and eject buttons work... any help?How do I change the volume in OS X using my keyboard?
you may need to download a driver for that key board i have a wireless logitech with my mac running 10.3.9 and a few of the internet searching features in my keyboard didnt work at first and i had to find a driver that would make it work being the cd that came with it only had .exe filesHow do I change the volume in OS X using my keyboard?
Try using those F'keys' I believe f11, or f12, or is it f9, just try that out...
  • uk hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment