Sunday, November 14, 2010

How to change CTRL+SHIFT+S on my keyboard so that it saves instead of bringing up system info?

I just recently bought a HP tablet laptop, and am trying to get used to it, however when working with Adobe Photoshop CS4, I keep trying to press CTRL+SHIFT+S for ';Save As'; as I have been taught since I first got photohop and instead of ';saving as';, it brings up the system information for my computer. It's not a program that pops up, just simply the system information. Does anyone know how to change it so that I can ';save as'; with that shortcut again?How to change CTRL+SHIFT+S on my keyboard so that it saves instead of bringing up system info?
quoting answer from thread:



HP isn't going to tell you how to disable it, but I finally figured it out! Go to Start-%26gt;All Programs-%26gt;HP and right click on HP System Information. Go to Properties and you will see a section for ';Shortcut Key';. Just delete what's in there. That's it!



full thread:

http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthreHow to change CTRL+SHIFT+S on my keyboard so that it saves instead of bringing up system info?
Just go ALT+F Then CTRL+SHIFT+S
Try CTRL+S it should bring up save as if you already haven't saved it as.

No comments:

Post a Comment