Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do I change the settings on my HP Keyboard?

I bought an HP desktop...back in November (2008), and I just started now..long time i know, looking at the shortcut keys on the left side of the keyboard they give you with the PC. You know...Internet, E-Mail, Search, etc. It opens certain things by default but I was curious if there was a way to change those shortcut keys. Thanks a bunch.How do I change the settings on my HP Keyboard?
Those keys just trigger macros for button combos, it's

hardwired into the keyboard.



Your best bet is to get a programmable keyboard.How do I change the settings on my HP Keyboard?
Go to the control pannel and open up the ';Ease of access center'; click on change how the keyboard works, look at the bottom of the page click on keyboard setttings and then keyboard properties. see on the top page ';button'; click onto it and select the buttons you want to change type in new settings

Report Abuse


My control panel lists ';keyboard'; and it it there is a ';buttons'; tab. There you can tell your buttons what to do. It could be ';mouse and keyboard';, or ';printer and keyboard'; too.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment