Saturday, November 13, 2010

How to change keyboard shortcuts? windows vista?

So I was playing sims2 and typed in ctrl+shift+c for the cheat box, but nothing came up but this hp program. So the hp program I guess is using this shortcut, so how do I re-assign it?How to change keyboard shortcuts? windows vista?
Find the program that started in the All Programs list. then Right click on and select properties. Look at the Shortcut Key: field. You should see Ctrl + Alt + C. use the backspace key to delete the shortcut key. or press a different letter to change the Shortcut Key for that program.How to change keyboard shortcuts? windows vista?
I don't know why I didn't search here first for the same answer!! I called HP TWICE and was on the phone for 1 our each time....to not get the answer I was looking for! Thank the lord for Yahoo Answers!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment