Saturday, November 13, 2010

Backspace problem on webpages?

I was logging in to Maths Online earlier and when I was typing the details, I made a mistake so I pressed backspace as usual and I got sent back a page. How do I change the keyboard shortcut so backspace doesn't send me back a page?



Browser = Safari

OS = Windows Vista



If that helps.Backspace problem on webpages?
use the little arrow keys or set your cursor behind the letter and hit deleteBackspace problem on webpages?
The default behavior of Backspace key is to take you to the previous page. But it would not go back to previous page if the cursor is in the text field. You just need to make sure that you are in the right place before you hit the backspace. Disabling backspace functionality is not a good idea. This needs a change to the browser code and if you start using another browser say IE, the fix will not work.

No comments:

Post a Comment