Sunday, November 14, 2010

Laptop?!?!?

I had my laptop connected to my tv through an s-video cable. When I changed the graphics options on my Toshiba laptop I accidentally changed it to Monitor instead of notebook or television. Now my laptop screen is blank and I don't know how to change it back. I really need help on this please please please!!!



Is there any keyboard shortcut to change it back to Notebook or another way to change it. Please list steps i will give best answer to anyone who solves this problem. Please help!Laptop?!?!?
i know this is probably frustrating

but first

-is the s cable in

this is an easy fix aparently you are obviosly using a different comp if you could ask this lol

just disconect that moniter from a pc and attach it to your laptop

now if you dont have a port for a moniter than tough noodles

sorrry

take it to a geekLaptop?!?!?
Remove cable from TV, and try.
See if you can find something at http://www.techulas.com/ about it

No comments:

Post a Comment