Sunday, November 14, 2010

Eraser hardness in Photoshop Elements 6.0?

Recently I decided that I really ought to just go legit with my editing software and deleted Photoshop CS3 and bought myself the humble Elements 6.0. However, I've been having quite some difficulty setting the hardness on the eraser tool. This is posing some problems for me, especially when I want to erase sections of my levels layers.



I'm sure there must be some way of setting the hardness, as I've read tutorials that cater to Elements users that have said things such as, ';We'll need a hardness of around 50%';. I know how to set the hardness for a regular brush tool, but that never carries over to the eraser tool (If even it can). I've looked through the online manual, and it didn't help me greatly. I can't use the shortcut keys either, as I'm using a Finnish keyboard and they (Shortcuts) just doesn't work, and I haven't been able to find any way of changing the shortcut keys.



Help would greatly be appreciated, thank you in advanced.Eraser hardness in Photoshop Elements 6.0?
Hummm, that should not be any different than any other brush hardness. After selecting the eraser, look up in the tool bar. There should be a block there that says ';brushes';. Click on the drop down arrow and it should bring up the dialog box where you can adjust the sliders for both size and hardness.



Don't know what else to tell you.



steve

No comments:

Post a Comment