Saturday, November 13, 2010

How to change computer key shortcuts?

Does anyone know how to change the shortcuts to keys generally in windows. I have a mac keyboard on my windows PC and so I cannot access the print screen key, I was just wondering if anyone knew how I could assign this to a different key so I could still use it. Thanks in advance. By the way I am using VistaHow to change computer key shortcuts?
Autohotkey can do anything.

It'd be something like this:


^ is the symbol for the ctrl key so you'd hold down control and hit the space bar. you can make these hotkeys any way you like.

Since Alt+PrintScreen captures just he current active window you could still hold ALT and hit your custom hotkey.

In this case, hold ctrl+alt and hit the spacebar.How to change computer key shortcuts?

No comments:

Post a Comment