Sunday, November 14, 2010

What is the keyboard shortcut to invert your computer screen vertically?

I sat on my keyboard at the office, then when I turned around everything on the screen appeared vertically inverted! I restarted Windows but nothing changed. Would you guys know how to fix this? What is the keyboard combination to invert the screen? I'm going to work tomorrow so I'd need to use the PC. Any help is definitely appreciated. Thanks!What is the keyboard shortcut to invert your computer screen vertically?
Well, I'm not sure if this'll work for your computer, because it works for the one I'm currently using, but I don't think it worked for my old ones.. So anyway:

Ctrl+Alt+Down Arrow = Turns screen upside-down.

Ctrl+Alt+Up Arrow = Turns screen rightside-up.

Ctrl+Alt+Right Arrow = Turn screen once, clockwise.

Ctrl+Alt+Left Arrow = Turns screen once, counter-clockwise.

Hope that helps!

Best of luck~What is the keyboard shortcut to invert your computer screen vertically?
Thanks ohmygodtophat that worked for me too!!!

Report Abuse


http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/docs/shortcut



Try this website. It seems to have the answer to a lot of questions about shortcuts.
My screen automatically does it when i turn the screen vertical or horizontal. I guess my screen rotates 180 degrees.



But I never had to put in any code.

No comments:

Post a Comment