Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Problem with some letters on my keyboard? I press them and they are numbers instead of alphabet?!?

i mustve pressed some weird shortcut, turning most of my letters on my keyboard into numbers. why is this and how do i change it back to ';normal';?



btw u must b wondering how i couldve typed this out if half the letters were numbers, rite? the problem is on a different computer.......Problem with some letters on my keyboard? I press them and they are numbers instead of alphabet?!?
Depends on the laptop. But generally its hold the function key and hit pad lock. Or it could be Num lock. Its usually a little lock with a # on it.



can you post wat kind of laptop it is please?Problem with some letters on my keyboard? I press them and they are numbers instead of alphabet?!?
Fn + Num Lock.
Nothing is wrong, you just have the number lock on! Press and hold ';Fn'; (which is usually on the bottom left of the laptop) and then push the ';NumLk'; button (usually on the top row of the laptop). Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment