Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do I delete hp Health check on my laptop?

I want to change the keyboard shortcut, but it seems like the only way to do this is to delete the whole program all together. I want to know if that is safe, and how to do it, or if there is a way I can change the shortcut, which is preferable. Thanks!How do I delete hp Health check on my laptop?
if you don't use the program you can delete the whole program with no consequence'sHow do I delete hp Health check on my laptop?
There is an easier way. Just find the program (HPHC.exe). In Vista just press Windows Start, start typing ';hp health check,'; right-click on it in the list and select Properties, and delete the Hot-Key combo so it says ';None.'; Hit OK and you are good to go.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment