Saturday, November 13, 2010

Change Microsoft Outlook 2007 Keyboard Shortcuts?

i want to change some keyboard shortcuts in outlook and i don't know how. specifically, i want to type foreign characters and assign the shortcut CTRL+E but this is automatically ';center text'; in outlook. can i get around this? i don't seem to have this problem in word. Change Microsoft Outlook 2007 Keyboard Shortcuts?
You can make MS Word your default editor for Outlook. Whatever you use in Word will be the same in Outlook.Change Microsoft Outlook 2007 Keyboard Shortcuts?
I'll tell ya what....I've looked and i can't find an answer.

When i can't find one , I use my ';phone a friend'; option. (or my ';chat a friend'; I go to http://www.NickLockard.com and Im ask Nick.

He's my IT guy and always has an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment