Saturday, November 13, 2010

How to change keyboard shortcut for Windows XP?

Okay so I put a shortcut on a program and it happens to be ctrl + alt + UP which is also the command to flip your screen... So now I'm stuck with my screen flipped to the left and i have to tilt my head to see what I'm doing. This is getting really annoying (don't ask why the screen is flipped in the first place..-.-'). I tried deleting the program but that didn't really work either.

PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPP! Thanks.How to change keyboard shortcut for Windows XP?
Hmmm, try ctrl-alt-up twice more, or try ctrl-alt-down key



Otherwise right click on the desktop and go to your graphics adaptor display settings, usually has the option to rotate the screen there. For instance my NVIDIA has its own settings programme.How to change keyboard shortcut for Windows XP?
Try doing what you done in the first place to set up the short cut but instead change the commands and see if that works i.e. use a b c, and then seeing if that works as a shortcut.

No comments:

Post a Comment