Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do I setup shortcuts for Microsoft Windows Media Player 11 for keyboard?

Before I had keyboard which contained shortcut keys for windows media player (like play next item). Now when I changed computer (and keyboard) I cannot do this anymore. I always have to minimize everything and then chose songs directly from the program. I would like to know if it is possible to setup shortcut keys for the player, so that I can access windows media player while I am doing something else in other program...How do I setup shortcuts for Microsoft Windows Media Player 11 for keyboard?
yes it is possible to setup shortcut keys for the player so that you can access windows media player while you are doing something else in other program, but you have to have the keyboard that has the specialized buttons for this task and you must have the software for the keyboard installed. if you are having problems with this, you can try to uninstall the keyboard software and then reinstall it.How do I setup shortcuts for Microsoft Windows Media Player 11 for keyboard?
You can set windows media player to taskbar mode.
MICROSOFT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment