Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do I change shortcut buttons on the keyboard?

I have buttons across the top of my keyboard that do things like open Calculator or My Computer, Play/Pause, Track forward/back, etc.



Is there a way I can change one of the buttons (specifically the ';mail'; button since I don't use outlook) to open Winamp for me?How do I change shortcut buttons on the keyboard?
On mine it opens winamp as soon as I hit the Play button you are mentioning. That's how it should work, usually..

here's some software to remap the actual buttons:

http://www.ebookorama.com/keyword-remapp

hope it worksHow do I change shortcut buttons on the keyboard?
um no sorry bro i don't think you can because you cant choose your your default mail. you could change your volume home button and others but not that one. who knows maybe im wrong butt i doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment