Sunday, November 14, 2010

Position of my desktop has changed(Horizontal to vertical)when i accidently press my keyboard.Howto restore?

Position of my desktop on my system got chaged (From horizontal to vertical position ) when i accidently pressed some keys on my keyboard.I do not know how to restore it ? please let me know the shortcut keys or tell me some solution .Thanking you.Position of my desktop has changed(Horizontal to vertical)when i accidently press my keyboard.Howto restore?
ctrl + alt + up arrow keyPosition of my desktop has changed(Horizontal to vertical)when i accidently press my keyboard.Howto restore?
If u mean the task bar at the end has moved to the side,click bar -hold it and drag back to lower position. If u mean the screen, use the monitor keys to adjust the screen position... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment