Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do i change the language of my password?

Hello,

I got a computer from the store that had been preinstalled with Windows XP Pro, it would automatically log on.

The default language was Arabic, and i changed it to English. Everything was working fine until I added a password to my account. After restarting, I can't log in to the computer because my password was in english and the default language at login is Arabic. I'm incredibly frustrated with it, hope someone can suggest a quick fix. Is there some keyboard shortcut to cycle through languages BEFORE logging on to windows?How do i change the language of my password?
Change your default setting



Go to

START%26gt;HELP AND SUPPORT%26gt;SEARCH-window type ';default Language';

there are several options for you to read about

No comments:

Post a Comment