Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do I change keyboard shortcuts?

For example, my backspace key takes me back a page whenever I press it if I am trying to correct a mistake. Don't tell me how to prevent this happening. I already know how to do that. I want to know how to change the keyboard shortcut so it doesn't happen.

Here is some more info if it helps:

OS: Windows Vista

Internet Browser: Safari

The website it happens most on is Maths Online. I am not sure if it is the website or the computer.How do I change keyboard shortcuts?
I am not sure about this because I run on a MAC OS so its different for me and its how I do it on my comp.. Go into your control panel and find your keyboard icon and double click it... Then see if there is anything in there about shortcuts or something...

Also, if you want to add shortcuts to your keyboard look at this freeware.....

Hope this helps..How do I change keyboard shortcuts?

Dumbass. Don't go spamming people's questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment